small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: the Fleet

Sunday, October 16

the Fleet



Friday after work I dropped by the Hurricane per my usual on Fridays. As I turned into the door I noticed the bartender and a couple I didn’t recognize. But the thing that caught my eye mainly because it was pointed at me was this large shapely ass all bent over. The ass had a tribal tattoo just above the crack and was packed into a low cut pair of jeans and a black thong. The ass was attached to this attractive brunette who must’a stood at least six-feet if not better.

The next thing that attracted my roving eye was the fact that the chick was cupping her tits thru her black midriff shirt pinching her nipples? I walked around to the other side of the bar and had a seat as the bartender brought me some coffee. The bartender gave me a look that meant “check out the freak”, meaning the tall chick. I looked over and saw what she meant. The tall chick was talking a thousand miles an hour and fidgeting all over the bar. If she wasn’t talking for three people or wiping imaginary dirt off the bar, she was bouncing off her stool dancing to the jukebox and pulling her thong up like a pair of suspenders.

The couple at the bar sitting next to her seemed nice enough and pretty soon they paid up and left as soon as they saw that other people was coming in. By then I had moved to the couch where I could watch everything without attracting attention when the bartender come over to refill my coffee.
“So I asked, when did the Fleet roll in?”
The bartender replied that the Fleet arrived maybe a couple of hours ago. A couple of guys I knew had come in and were sitting at the bar and the Fleet took notice and moved over next to one of them. Normally one of the guys is pretty talkative but I think he might have been a slight bit awed by the drunk, coked out Amazon cause he wasn’t saying much of anything. Or at least that would’a been my pick if I had to guess what drug was making her act like that. But soon enough the bartender had enough and told the Fleet to hit the skids and she left. Hmmm, seemed like a good enough start to a Friday night.



"and the monkey flipped the switch"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, Greg I was there to meet the fleet as well and even felt so enclined as to donate to the cause of free entertainment by buying her a beer. Iwas was really desapointed and somewhat releived when she had to go. Those overly friendly types really dont like it when you dont go along with they're plans. And Im sure that she wasn't going to settle for just one beer.
Billy Smith expert tree climber

9:54 PM  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

I don't care how beautiful a fleet happens to be, when you are sitting in a bar and she is near you it is the most annoying shit, almost as bad as the old psycho talker who comes in to Bob's pub, one of my hangouts, and seems to want me to play shrink.

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fleet?????
-so asks the sister

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home