small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: paint the picture

Friday, October 28

paint the picture



I’m feeling a tad bit on the humble side today and I know, I know, you’re all saying, “but Greg, you’re smart, witty, and good looking in the dark, what could you ever have to be humble about?” The only answer to that is because I can. But anyway, when I feel like this I always like to dig thru the archives to find some story that shows that I yes I, put my pants on one leg at a time like the rest of you. So here’s a little story to show that bad e’vil things happen to bad people.

I’m lying in bed reading my new edition of Maxim, which I think is man’s answer to Cosmopolitan. Yes, no? Anyway I’m flipping pages and eating hot & spicy pork rinds and in the back of my head I’m thinking “damn, these are really hot”. At the same time I took a hugeass bite and for some fucked up reason the fuckin pork rind shattered into a thousand pieces and all this hot & spicy shit went into my eye.

pain pain pain pain!


I’m rolling around in bed screaming like a woman crumpling pork rinds everywhere and making more of a mess whilst my eye is burning like a sonofabitch when I went all dumbass and decided to wipe my eye with my pork rind encrusted hand.

The shitting pain redoubled its efforts and I jumped out of bed to run to the bathroom and throw water on my face, but in my haste to flee to the bathroom I hit the door jamb with my little toe. Now I had pain on top and pain on the bottom, and in the middle of all this my bladder decided he wanted some of the action.

And as I’m stooped over the toilet with my head dripping water from sticking it in the shower and my little toe’s doing that painful throb that only smashed toes can do, and my cock’s on fire from gripping it with my hot & spicy pork rind encrusted hand. All I can think of is, "no wonder I don't get laid often"


"and the monkey flipped the switch"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Think about it for a second. All the titles. All the small stories. I only have two words for you. Cartoon Network.

Now all we have to do is get someone to draw you up and animate you.

Sapphire Raven

3:22 PM  
Blogger Arathorn said...

Into every life a little rain must fall why does it have to be a class 5 hurricane in ours. That is funny but sometimes it just bees that way.

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been there. Now ya got another addition to the "Thou shall NOT" scroll. Loves them hot & spicy pork rinds though.

12:05 AM  
Blogger curmudgeon said...

Good gawd man! You haven't reproduced have you?

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home