small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: a whore is born

Thursday, October 13

a whore is born


Yesterday after work I was hanging out with some friends at the Hurricane in Westport when two women walked in and had a seat at the bar. From overhearing some shit, we found out that one was the mother and the other chick was her daughter who had just turned twenty-one and mom was taking her out for her very first drink. The daughter was this fresh faced little girl who when asked by the bartender what she wanted for her very first drink came off as very cute and innocent.

She ended up with some gay shot that the bartender figured would go down easy. It was all very sweet until this thought struck me as I watched the two leave the bar. What a little whore. “Happy birthday honey, what would you like to do for your twenty-first birthday”? “How bouts you taking me to Westport and buying me a shot”? “Ok, anything for my little sweetie”.

So in the act of buying her little girl her first drink, in a Westport bar no less, mom’s starting her daughter off on a sterling career of being a whore. “I’m so proud, little Susie’s gonna be a bar skank just like me”. In a few months when she’s doing coke and flatbackin the band in the back of some dirty van, she’ll have her mom to thank for all of it. From the choir to “I used to love Jesus but now I love the cock”. I’m just saying and shit.

And on the way to work this morning I’m behind this expensive looking convertible being driven by this older gray haired cat. The car had personalized plates that had “MIZZOU” all over it and the plates were “SINCTY”. I know MIZZOU is the University of Missouri-Columbia, and SINCTY probably refers to the movie, but for the life of me I couldn’t figure out the connection if there is one.


Important disclaimer!!

The author of this blogsite would like to add that he has nothing against whores, ho’s, or any other chick with loose morals. As a matter of fact it goes without saying that some of the author’s closest friends are whores and that he does in fact admire the whore above most for their fine work ethic. It should go without saying that whores are the backbone of society and without them our pissant lives would be less full. Whores fought along side some of the world’s greatest leaders. There were whores at Gettysburg, whores fought and died at Normandy, and no matter what the government tells you, there were whores in outer space. So in no way, shape, or form, did the author of this site mean to slight the whore. Viva La Whore!

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are such a two faced freak. Mom puts this little thingy on a fast track to you.

Let's say it together Greg, "Thank you, Mom." K Sose

9:31 AM  
Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

I spent my 21st birthday at an AA meeting.

And believe it or not, every time we go to see my parents, one of them will say, "Hey.. you wanna beer?"

1:07 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

For my big 21, I had my mother take me to a Hooters for burgers and beer.

Yeah yeah, shame on me

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home