small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: will a firm handshake do?

Wednesday, October 5

will a firm handshake do?


The Kansas City Pitch Magazine’s “Best of 2005” awards were published today. My muthafucker in arms Josh Rosenau who does his thing on “Thoughts from Kansas” took best blogger of 2005. I hit this cat’s site every day on a multiple basis and if you want to read some smart insightful shit that’ll make you think, then I highly recommend his site.

I’m sorry I didn’t win but I did get “Reader’s Choice" which means that you fucker's really really love me or at least don’t mind putting up with my shit, and I thank everyone who took the pain in the ass time to vote for me. So I’m gonna cop the Pitch’s logo and stick it up just for that which I think will be ?cool? and I still have to get together with my many inside sources to see if this means ice cream or not for all of you. If not, maybe a firm handshake and a sweaty hug will have to do. Thanks for all your support!

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

4 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

Congrats to you and Josh!!!!

12:02 AM  
Blogger Nightmare said...

winner winner chicken dinner!

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site fucking sucks and so do you.

7:46 PM  
Blogger Greg Beck said...

that's ok Mr. Anonymous, your mom likes it. thanks for your input.

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home