small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: clueless do-gooder

Tuesday, November 1

clueless do-gooder



I’m in the back of the coffee shop this morning watching people outside walk up and down the street and I notice a couple of bums outside hitting folks up for change and shit like that. No big deal, same shit that goes on every morning on Broadway. Across the street I see one of these do-goody chicks making her way across the street. You know the type right?

Always out to save this or save that wither it be the gay humpbacked spotted cocksucking whale, or adopt a Negro for charity or some such shit. Anyway she walks up to one of the bums and invites him into the coffee shop and buys his drunken bummy ass a cup of coffee and a scone.

All I could think of as I’m sitting there watching this touching scene unfold was that the chick with her clueless ass was buying herself a shit load of trouble. So I watched as she made a couple of trips to the counter to get him some more shit then lastly reach into her purse and hand over some bills.

Finally one of the chicks behind the counter had enough and come around and told the bum to unass his seat and hit the bricks which put an end to that spectacle. I’m all for helping a muthafucker out and shit, but some day’s you can fuck a bum.

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

2 Comments:

Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

Aw, I'm like that. It pisses my husband off to no end. But I think somewhere deep down he admires it too. On the other hand, if everyone I ever lent money to paid us back, we could probably pay off most of our bills. But if you give things away just to get them back, maybe you shouldn't give them away in the first place. Does that make any sense at all??

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only time I buy things for bums is at the Hurricane. I buy Jim Beam. It's the only way they can tolerate me. K Sose

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home