small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: stupid VH-1

Monday, November 14

stupid VH-1


I was just watching VH-1’s “most outrageous celebrity freakouts”, and they brought up Richard Simmons. They were talking about how Richard slapped some cat at the airport, and of course they were all one-sided about it and shit. They were all about making Simmons into some crazed freak that went off on some innocent bystander over some imagined slight. Well even though I’m not a fan of Simmons, I despise the has-beens that VH-1 features on all their shows like that even more. So I dug thru my archives back to where I first wrote about the incident to set the record straight.
So from the archives………….

And remember some time ago I mentioned bout how our boy Richard Simmons bitched slapped this ultimate fighter cat who tried to dis em at the airport and shit?

Phoenix police cited fitness guru Richard Simmons on suspicion of assault Wednesday night after he reportedly slapped an ultimate cage fighter across the face inside a Sky Harbor International Airport terminal. Simmons, the outlandish 55-year-old known for his raucous exercise videos and boisterous personality, slapped the 6-foot-2, 250-pound athlete after the man reportedly made a derogatory remark about Simmons.

Well it seems that the big pussie decided to drop all charges against Richard. No one is saying why, but I imagine it’s most likely because the cage fighter cat is tired of his new ring introduction.
“LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! STANDING AN AWE INSPIRING 6-FOOT-2, WEIGHING IN AT 25O POUNDS! KILLER CHRIS FARNEY! Who cough cough just got fag punched and cough had his ass handed to em by cough cough Richard Simmons"


"and the monkey flipped the switch"

4 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Heh, I wsih there was a video of that.

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking at this stuff, and reading that Greg Beck is in government, claifies to me why the country is so screwed up.

2:18 AM  
Blogger Bella said...

LMAO! Nothing like a little Simmons drama.

I wonder why E! doesn't show a pic of MJ from 1985 and then a pic from 2005 on The Biggest Celebrity Oops! Doesn't anyone think that's a big NO-NO???

That reminds me of a post I need to write. Gotta go.

10:34 AM  
Blogger curmudgeon said...

anonymous,
Uh, don't like it? Leave. Need money for a ticket? I'll help.

Speaking of money, that probably had a lot to do with the charges being dropped.

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home