small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: underwear musings

Wednesday, November 30

underwear musings



I’m really at a loss today as what to talk about. Nope, can’t think of a damn think at all. Same old shit in the news, same ole shit in my life, though I do feel the need to expound on this wondrous new discovery in my life. Tide with Febreeze. That shit rocks with its cock out. I brought it for the first time this past Sunday and after doing my laundry I was really impressed with how fresh and airy my clothes smelled especially my whites. And speaking of laundry, I’m finding out that I’m a rarity because I fold my underwear? Is that right, or at least it’s the impression I get whenever I bring it up in conversation with other men. It’s a good feeling starting your day off by pulling a neatly folded pair of underwear off the stack. It’s like having a good breakfast to start your busy day, just snuggier.

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

8 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

I fold mine too. Although it does not do much for the boxers except makes me look organized.

11:24 AM  
Blogger Bella said...

I fold everything and I iron everything, including underwear. I'm freakish like that.

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I eat my underwear every day before I go out drinking. Saves Tide, folding and dui's. I just need to buy 90 new pair every 3 months. K Sose

4:48 PM  
Blogger Circa Bellum said...

I fold mine. They fit in the drawer better that way. But I sure ain't gonna iron 'em. You have to draw the line somewhere. I guess I'll have to get me some of that tide/febreeze stuff and try it out...

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good thing I wear thongs. Even with folding they take way less space and if I can't find a place to put them I just shove them right up my pussy.

6:48 PM  
Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

I love ya, but this post was pure Queer Eye.

Just wanted to let you know.

11:07 PM  
Blogger FletcherDodge said...

Dude, who wears underwear anymore. That's so 2003. Commando is the way to go.

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good comments.

I fold, don't iron, occasionally go "commando"(summer only), have my shirts divided by sleeve length and color and of course facing the same way on the same kind of hanger. Ditto with my slacks. Socks are divided by color and season and my summer ankle socks have their own drawer.

I prefer non scented ALL, some detergents can be overpowering.
MM

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home