small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: bullshit

Thursday, December 1

bullshit



I just got thru reading a bunch of bullshit on the Internet where muthafucker’s are saying it’s impossible for a person to sneeze with their eyes open. Well I have to call bullshit on that one. I’ve been sneezing with my eyes open for years. As a matter of fact until a few years ago I assumed every one sneezed with their fuckin eyes open and the only reason they closed em was to be polite or some such shit. Where does this crapulous talk come from anyway?

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

4 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

I don't know where that friggin bullshit comes from. I heard it in grade school once and proved people wrong by sneezing with my eyes open. You just have to tell your body to keep em open cause it's a reflex to close em

3:55 PM  
Blogger Bella said...

I heard the same thing too but I've never confirmed truth or fiction. If I sneeze and my eyes close, then they close. I don't give a rat's ass whether or not they are open or closed.

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sneeze with my eyes closed. I guess I'm a conformist.

Charley.

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every time I sneeze my balls go up my ass and my eye's pop out while at the same time my chest pops out a set of boobies and my ass blows up the size of a basketball then my dick gets a hardon so hard that I loose all the blood that is used for my brain and I go around humping people for about a half hour or so. Then I piss my pants and remember who I am and all things go back to normal.

Abynormal Sedagive.

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home