small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: pull!

Tuesday, December 27

pull!



I’m sitting at the Hurricane Friday night listening to the band. The place is just stupid with hot chicks of all ages and sitting next to me at the bar is a hot trio consisting of a blond, brunette, and red head. The band that night goes by the name of the Zero’s and they’re a retro new wave cover band that does it good, loud and right. And a very cool phenomenon of the band is that they attract a seriously hardcore, party till the panties drop, crowd of MILFs.

So anyway back to the “axis of ass” sitting to my right. The brunette is wearing a sweater which is doing a very admirable job of covering up what looks like to be a pair of very nice thirty-eight Ds. I’m sitting there drinking my drink watching the band when I detect movement out of the corner of my eye. And before I go on, I just want to say that one of the neatest things about hanging out watching a bunch of women are the little things they do.

So out of the corner of my eye I sense movement and as I turn my head to my left the brunette suddenly cups both her large breasts and after holding em up for a few seconds lets em drop. That’s when she hears a cough and looks over to find me looking at her. All I could do was say god loves you as I reached out to shake her hand. It’s the small things that make an evening nicer.



"and the monkey flipped the switch"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home