small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: jumping the gun

Wednesday, January 4

jumping the gun




All the media people, the politicos and the coal company responsible for putting out all the unconfirmed news relating to the coal miners should have to face the families of the miners. The media should face the families and apologize that in a rush to be the first, you put out unconfirmed false news that their loved ones were found alive. The politicos in the rush to be on top and in control should have to face the families and apologize. And the coal company who seemingly mishandled the information should have to face the families of the miners and apologize. You all fucked up.

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

2 Comments:

Blogger Nightmare said...

I think that is even too lieniant. I would like to see them rounded up and shot. That way the next set of reporters might think twice about fucking with peoples lives. I also belive that ther should be one day a year when we get to hunt down and kill the Celebrity photographers, (I had to say it that way because I can't spell Paparattzzi).

8:27 AM  
Blogger FletcherDodge said...

I actually agree with you. But, really, are you surprised the media fucked it up? Isn't this what we've come to expect?

(btw, I think it's "paparazzi")

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home