small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: pretty in pink

Tuesday, January 24

pretty in pink



I’ve been dealing with some personal issues the last few weeks that have been keeping my mind elsewhere. And of course some of you may know how fucked up serious my JOB can get. The only reason I say this is that some of you have mentioned that I seem to be going to the archives maybe a bit much for too material. Can’t deny that but sometimes I’m either lacking for something to write about or can’t find the time. Or there’s the days where my head just isn’t in to it. Then there’s that thing about blogging that some of you have figured out..

Those of you that have been doing this for a while for whatever your reason may be have come to understand that sometimes your blog turns into somewhat of an addiction and you have to post to it on a regular basis or you just don’t feel right with things. Unfortunately I’m not one of those people who’s happy with just throwing up a few sentences and being good to go.

Blogging to me is like a conversation, it’s how I talk to the world and sometimes I’m a talky muthafucker. And if something is going on where I’m too busy or otherwise occupied to let the world know what I think on shit, I’ll go dig up one of my conversations from the past. And according to my records I’ve had close to 3000 conversations with you all since I started this thing so forgive me if I repeat myself. The ugly truth is sometimes it’s damn fuckin hard to be this witty and handsome all the fuckin time.



"and the monkey flipped the switch"

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You gotta do your own thing, Greg. I tried posting every day and lasted a total of 6 months. It's becomes exactly what you say. Now I just do my happy little reposting and soil other peoples comment section. Fuck'em if they can't take a joke. Write on!

10:13 AM  
Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

I know just what you mean about being addicted. I try to keep myself down to a few times a week, but every now and then I have a fit and write more in a day than I do in a normal week. Unfortunately for me, I'm not nearly as interesting as you are, and so reposting stuff isn't really an option. Your stuff is usually so good.. I wouldn't even call it a 'repost'... I'd call it an 'encore'.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Nightmare said...

I wasn't being serious man I was just yanking your chain! I dig the old stuff sometimes you even post up stuff I haven't read yet!

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lets revisit the first sentence right under your page heading shall we?
--- so suggest the sister

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually wondered how you could possibley be so fuckin' handsome and witty every day! I'm diggin' your older stuff...the Culture Club reference; Lord, that took me way back. Just thanks for being there, Greg.

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home