small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: ripped from the headlines!

Monday, January 9

ripped from the headlines!



Cy, short for Cyclopes, a kitten born with only one eye and no nose, is shown in this photo provided by its owner in Redmond, Oregon, on Wednesday, Dec. 28, 2005. The kitten, a ragdoll breed, which died after living for one day, was one of two in the litter. Its sibling was born normal and healthy.
For some reason after reading this all I can think of is
“BRAINS” “BRAINS”!!! “MUST EAT BRAINS!!!”

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

4 Comments:

Blogger Nightmare said...

That's freaking nasty!

9:25 AM  
Blogger FletcherDodge said...

The only thing I have to say is...

AAAHHHHHGGG!

11:44 AM  
Blogger Sapphire said...

Awwwwwwww look at the cute kitten. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Get it off! Get it off! Dam spiders. Hey where did you get that picture that's top secret. Dam now I will have to go to AREA51 and kick some butt. Well thier goes my secret that aliens really do exsist. Actually it looks like a kitten but it's really a spy camera we are useing to keep an eye on greg. LOL LOL Hey let's put it next to his bed when he wakes up. Just imagine the reation. LOL LOL....Evermore

2:57 PM  
Blogger Sid said...

Okay, now that was fucked up. At first it was funny, you know, like those photoshopped pictures you often have, disturbing, clever, but fake. Theeeeeeeen I realized it was real as a muhfuggah. Damnit! That's messed up! What do you mean it had no nose? What was that pink thing in the middle of its malformed face?

*shivers*

Which reminds me, since you like the kitties so much, you really should read Neil Gaiman's book of short stories, Smoke and Mirrors. It's got a great story about a kitty that I think you'd really enjoy.

Scared the shit out of me for...nope, still wigs me out and I read it 5 years ago.

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home