small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: that new car smell

Friday, January 27

that new car smell



Here’s a little trick I learned from the MAN, though I fear it’s one of those things that everyone knows about but me. if you gots one of those remote key fobs for your vehicle that either unlocks it or alarms it or whatever, you can triple the range on it by holding it to your chin and clicking it. The body acts like an amplifier and it really works. Though thru trial and error I only found success when I held it against my cheek. My beard kept interfering with shit but I figured it out I can actually stand in the window of my building and hit my car that’s sitting clear across the parking lot. Try it!

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

2 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

Are you serious? It isn't April 1st already is it? I'm really tempted to try it out...

3:19 PM  
Blogger Sapphire said...

Yep he's lost it. No dibs on the strait jackit. It's mine all mine. AND!!! I get all the nurses that give sponge baths you know the one's with the big titties and the sexy outfit's........ Satyavati he's all yours......Evermore

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home