small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: is this all 1984 or am I just "nut"?

Thursday, February 16

is this all 1984 or am I just "nut"?









I’m driving home from work the other afternoon and as I made my turn onto Broadway in the Plaza I was just all fucked up with the dumbass to see fuckin Lance Armstrong staring down at me. I had heard that a local company “American Century Investments” had partnered with Lance to raise money for his “Lance Armstrong Foundation”.

But jumping jesus this had to be one of the most disturbing sights to come down the pike in a long while. Draped over the side of one of the large American Century office buildings was this huge picture of Lance with this deep piercing gaze. You know the kind of look he must’a had when he first made Cheryl Crow strip nekked. SHOW ME THE PUSSY! I COMMAND YOU TO SHOW ME THE PUSSY!!


"and the monkey flipped the switch"

1 Comments:

Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

Oh yeah.
I've seen that look before. (Not on Lance..) You're right.. that's the one they use.

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home