small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: most people get hooked up on myspace, I get crap like this

Thursday, February 9

most people get hooked up on myspace, I get crap like this



Greetings my name - IRINA.
To me of 30 years. I have been given birth, and I live in Russia in city Zvenigovo, at coast of beautiful river Volga.
It is in central part Povolgyia.
I the serious, kind, sympathizing woman.
I do not smoke and I do not drink.
I like to be engaged in sports meets, go to cinema, a museum and theatre.
Very much I like to be prepared.
I want to find the person for serious attitudes and in the future to create with it family.
I shall write all in the letter in more detail, and with pleasure I shall answer your questions.
Write on mine Electronic ?????:irinafty@rambler.ru


"and the monkey flipped the switch"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can say is damn, Greg, you like giant boobies. My last girlfriend was about as big as the left one.
MM

2:21 PM  
Blogger The Mayor said...

Naw....she's no good. I prefer women with bigger breasts.

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home