small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: some people and their fuckin opinions

Wednesday, February 22

some people and their fuckin opinions



I have to agree with Nightmare, whose site I copped this shit from. This chick’s just not right and most definitely staring up at a different colored sky then the most of us. I don’t know if she needs the pimp hand or her tubes tied. But she really needs to keep her crazy insano opinions under her fruitgum colored sky. Fuck, hate to see the ass raping she gives Dr. Seuss or the fuckin Brother’s Grimm or god forbid the whole Snow White and the seven dwarf’s debacle. Her name is Robin Roth and go check her book reviews of children stories and tell me what you all think.

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

4 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

Yeah, she's batshit crazy.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

Okay, you're gonna hate me for this, but she's got a point. A lot of children's stuff just gets taken for granted. The best example I can come up with for this is that Ring Around The Rosey thing.. which has definitively been traced as a rhyme that came from the time of the Black Plague that decimated most of civilization. The whole rhyme describes it-from infection to death (and we all fall down!) and yet we just laugh about it because it's a bunch of kids in a playground reciting something they don't really understand. So this lady may sound crazy, and she might not stop anyone from reading about George, but she's got a point, and furthermore, it's a good point.
In a more comical vein, you should try reading Politically Correct Bedtime Stories. These are all the traditional fairy tales 'reworked' to fit into today's society. The result is hilarious, and makes as much of a point for how much energy we waste on being politically correct to the point of absurdity.
Ah.. don't hate me now, okay? (But save the backhand for when I come visit!!)

3:56 PM  
Blogger Sapphire said...

I don't care what any of you have to say Curious George was my hero when I was a child. Well that's until I found godzilla. Still it's not right to go around messing up our childhood hero's with adult opinions. That's just my two cents. Get em! cookie monster. Kick them high and low miss piggy. Better yet. Let's let the animal out. Yeaaaa. It's not easy being green...Evermore

7:47 PM  
Blogger Circa Bellum said...

She's in Oregon, for crying out loud. What did you expect? In most of the other contiguous states, we all know that animals were put here for our pleasure and use.

And I agree with sapphire, Miss Piggy looks delicious! Slice me off some bacon...

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home