small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: something new to do buck assed nekked

Saturday, February 4

something new to do buck assed nekked




















Just so you muthafuckers know, instead of spending my tax refund on paltry shit like.
Bills, more tattoos, a full face helmet, food, car repair, clothing, drunken nights out, whores, sex toys, more whores, strippers, a bigger TV, or a new stereo,
I ponyed up and got myself one of these. Nice huh?


"and the monkey flipped the switch"

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you're serious, you've made a good choice. Your cariologist will approve. Start slowly, but consistently. I'll check in periodically to chart your progress. DrKose

8:54 AM  
Blogger Nightmare said...

Are you going to be comfortable on that thing? I know you like myself are a sizable man and I have a hard time picturing you in that working out and being comfortable at the same time.

I think you should try just walking twice a day for 30 mins each. If you are interested in a work out partner, I too am looking for someone to keep me focused.

Let a brutha know!

4:51 PM  
Blogger Greg Beck said...

hey Nightmare, thanks but I'm gonna give this a try.

7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you use your imagination, I bet you can make this baby fall into the drunken nights out, whores, sex toys categories....no problem. And if you do, I think we'd all like to see pictures...

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY, THAT IS A GOOD POINT, THE DAMN THING DOES HAVE HANDLEBARS AND A SEAT. MY SISTER'S SEX CHAIR DOESN'T LOOK MUCH DIFFERNT, EXCEPTING IT DON'T HAVE PEDELS AND ALL THAT.

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you freaking sister has a sex chair?

9:34 AM  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Does it make coffe?

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home