small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: blast from the past......hell

Wednesday, March 15

blast from the past......hell



HELL is neither hot nor cold.

HELL is not down there.

Nor is HELL over there.

HELL is a lot closer then you think.

Some people are in HELL for years before they figure it out and even then their not sure.

Some folks even enjoy the concept that they are in HELL.

There is no HEAVEN just various levels of HELL.

There is no GOD or SATAN, just an absentee landlord. The all night laundry is open but no one’s working the counter.

The guy walking down the street talking to himself, who in HELL do you think he’s talking too?

You think he’s going through HELL, no, he’s fucking happy, he’s having a good time. To him HELL is a soft seat at the free lunch counter.

Think I’m bullshitting you? Step in front of one of these guys’s, they will give you the most annoyed or puzzled look. And you know why! You just took them out of the loop.

You put them on hold! You’re like bad call waiting! Bad move on your part.

HELL is listening to me bitch about HELL!

HELL is watching happy people and trying to figure out just what in the HELL they’re so damn happy about!

HELL is the woman sitting next to me at the lunch counter and moving her purse because she thinks I’m gonna grab the damn thing.

HELL is me grabbing her instead!

HELL is some asshole stepping in front of me interrupting my damn conversation!

It doesn’t matter who in the HELL I’m talking with.

What matters is that you stopped me from enjoying myself!

Do you realize how long it’s gonna take me to get back on?

Do you!

I said, DO YOU!

DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

2 Comments:

Blogger curmudgeon said...

oh, the HELL you say!

2:06 PM  
Blogger FletcherDodge said...

What the HELL are you so pissed about?

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home