small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: otherwise thinking

Friday, March 3

otherwise thinking


Sorry but there will be no edition of “sweatin the small stuff” today. I am busy taking time to decide on a very important decision in my life. And that is whither I will get a cat or not.

As some of you remember I lived with a cat named Cat for almost a dozen years before the four fingered cocksucker left me. And getting another one is not the easiest of decisions to make. But if I get one I will at least give it a proper name this time. So whither male cat or chick cat I’m naming it Bukkake.

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

4 Comments:

Blogger Big Daddy 2x4 said...

That has to be the finest name for a feline I've heard in a great while. I have called many a cat 'cocksucker' but yours has a ten second lead in the race to offend.

And if you want a cat, get one. They're great pets if you find one from the shelter that knows which side its bread is buttered on. Those abandoned cats are perfect since they know they aren't always gonna get fed if they cross you.

3:10 PM  
Blogger satyavati said...

I hate to sound ignorant so we'll just call it innocent... you're gonna have to explain that name to me. And I do want an explanation.

God, do you see what's become of me since we moved to Deliverance?

2:39 PM  
Blogger LL said...

Get the cat. It's not a hard decision. They love you and purr on ya and sometimes lick your head like you are a baby cat. It's great. Get the cat.

7:24 PM  
Blogger Nightmare said...

I had a cat named sid vicious once, he was cool.

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home