small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: know your role

Wednesday, April 5

know your role


Here where I toil as a minion of the MAN, me and some of my fellow co-worker minions were conversing about lawmaker Rep. Cynthia McKinney and her little run in with Capital security. You know where she was entering a Capital building and didn’t have her ID on and got grabbed by one of the security personal and she in turn smacked him. And now she’s throwing down the race card saying it’s a black thing and if she wasn’t black this would have never happened and the security cat shouldn’t have grabbed her?

Well I’m gonna exercise my right as not only a tax payer but as a minion of the MAN and call bullshit on lawmaker Rep. Cynthia McKinney. And it’s as simple as this; bitch should know her role. See as a minion of the MAN I’ve had the privilege or non privilege depending on what I was doing, of going in and out of a shitload of government facilities over the years. And one thing I’ve learned is that if you’re issued an ID or badge or whatever, (1) you better have that muthafucker on at all times and (2) if you’re challenged by security ESPECIALLY since 9/11, you better stop dead in your tracks until you see what’s up.

And that shit goes double in Washington cause those muthafuckers don’t play. The Capital police will watch your ass go in and out of the same building countless times during the day. And as long as you have the proper shit hanging off your body everything’s cool. But try to enter not wearing the proper ID and I don’t care if they just looked at your stinkin baby pictures an hour earlier they’re gonna stop you. I learned my lesson early in my career as a minion of the MAN not to fuck with government security so I might know what the fuck I’m talking about.

Shit has nothing to do if they recognize you or not, you don’t have your ID then you’re supposed to get stopped. It’s like working the door at some club and having some muthafucker walk up without his ID trying to tell you that you know him. Yeah I might know you and I might not, but unless you’re gonna feed me and pay my bills after I’m fired you better show me something. And they could have very well recognized lawmaker Rep. Cynthia McKinney and were waiting on the opportunity to fuck with her. But I really doubt it was because she was black, more like because she’s a bitch.



"and the monkey flipped the switch"

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mostly, your rss and the nibbles of info from cafe customers are the only connection i have with external media, but i caught the daily show last night. you think john mccaine wears his badge?
PS. you never come in for coffee anymore.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Greg Beck said...

John McCaine might not wear his ID all the time but I bet he's never fucked with Capital security either or been an asshole. And I know I'm laz in the coffeeshop but I've been leaving for work before the shop opens in the morning.

3:29 PM  
Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

I don't deal with things on the level of this but we have our own security issues too.. we had a stolen-baby drill one day and I found the guy with the baby.. admin intervened before I tossed him on the ground. And I would have. I almost did.
You just can't fuck around with security. You never know when some 85 year old vet might have a leftover grenade from Normandy in his pocket.

4:36 PM  
Blogger HateTaxes said...

It must have past the vigilance of the Representative from Georgia, but we are all accosted by the security apparatus of this world one way or another. Stop being like my ex and just say yes and thank you to the nice security person for doing his job and being alert. You know she would bust a button if one of these fine security persons would not stop some 80 yo wheel chair bound grand mother. Stupid is....

The real sad thing is she is getting paid by us by taxpayer money. That really hurts.

7:47 AM  
Blogger Bryan said...

Right On!!!! I go in and out of certain buildings and I always make sure I leave everything behind (my little pocket knife, extra keys, any sharp credit cards) and just take some bills and my ID, no use messin with security, it'll get you NOWHERE but to a beatdown!!

8:03 AM  
Blogger SmedRock said...

As a minion for the MAN myself, and a former memeber of the security apparatus the our host speaks of, he is absolutley correct. No matter WHO you are, you stop when asked, even if you are WEARING your badge. Espiecially snce 9/11. Hell, doing my job in spite of who I was stopping is what landed me my current job because they know that I will follow through with whatever policy is on for the day. Your race and post has (read *SHOULD HAVE*)no bearing on the securityof the facility you are to protect. That guard id hid job, and should be praised for it. I saw the daily show, and the quote they use from her concerning the fact the Blitzer from CNN needs to talk to her 2 lawyers spoke volumes for me. You hit it on the head with the title of Bitch.

Keep up the good work.

8:23 AM  
Blogger SmedRock said...

please excuse my fat fingering of the keyboard and spelling. ;) Coffee is not ready yet...

8:25 AM  
Blogger Nightmare said...

I think it was done because she had that crazy afro thing going on! MAybe if the bitch had a comb they might not have thought she was a stone crazy muthafucker and let her slide, but jesus, Angela Davis saw that and was like "Daaammnn, Girl buy a pick!"

9:17 AM  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

The Rep. is being a snot. Everyone stops when asked by security, even John McCain. And you never fuck with security, the Rep. is lucky that the gaurd did not shoot.

9:17 AM  
Blogger LL said...

She is full of hubris and self-importance. My question that I asked before is this:

Would she feel SAFE if she knew that security was not stopping ONLY black women from bypassing the metal detectors? Because that seems to be her issue. I'd think she would want NO ONE bypassing them damn things but her collegues, and even then, I believe there are some psychotics workin' with her that should go through those detectors just to be on the safe side. Exactly where is the memo that states that not a single black woman on this earth will EVER have the thought or compunction to take a shot at Congress?

11:46 AM  
Blogger Xavier Onassis said...

I agree. I'm a "Question Authority" kinda guy, but even I comply with the wishes of Security people and the POlice.

I drive by the Federal Building parking garage every day and I routinely see one guard looking under a vehicle with a mirror-on-a-stick, while his partner has a cocked and loaded shotgun in hand, finger on the trigger, just waiting for somebody to do something crazy. They don't fuck around!

My question is, why is ANYONE allowed to bypass the metal detectors...EVER? ID or not?

Hell, I want Dick and Bush going through the metal detectors every fucking time! They are the craziest fuckers in Washington.

I think they let The Officials slide so no one will find out that Condy Rice has one of those little Janet Jackson nipple adornments on at all times. Kinky bitch!

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home