small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: monkeys & cars

Tuesday, May 16

monkeys & cars


Not a lot to say today except that if you live here in town and need a good auto shop, I so fuckin recommend Jeff and the boy’s over at Hanks Auto Repair on west 39th just past Roanoke. I and my family have known these cats since I was just a small kid and they will do you right. They just did a deal on my mother’s car where they ended up saving her almost five hundred bucks just by being straight up. And for being such stand up guy’s me and my sister took em over a trunk load of barbecue for lunch last week from Rosedale’s on the west side just to say thanks and how much we appreciate some shit.

And on a side note I just want to add that if was visiting the Zoo and watching the bears and shit, and the hairy muthafuckers started chasing some fuckin monkey that happened to be hanging around the wrong side of the fuckin fence and after catching the monkey and slapping the shit flinging ass off it, started eating the muthafucker in front of horrified muthafuckers. I’d think that would fuckin rock. Some day’s it sucks to be a shit flinging monkey.


"and the monkey flipped the switch"

1 Comments:

Blogger LL said...

I saw that article and was soooooooo tempted to post about it. Yours is much funnier to read though. I'd hate to be that monkey too. It's not like monkeys and bears live together normally, so you know he HAD to be thinkin', "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS HUGE THING RIPPING MY HEAD OFF?!?"

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home