small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: what....you talkin to me?

Wednesday, May 31

what....you talkin to me?


I couldn’t help the big grin on my face as I read the story of the ex Marine throwing the serious ass whipping on some wanna be thugs trying to rob him. Any day I read or hear a news story about a group of armed hoods attempting to rob some cat and the cat takes em on armed only with a penknife and wins? That fuckin rocks.

See this is the kind of shit that clearly separates the what the fuck’s, from the fuck you’s. This cat is walking home from his job where he waits tables when these four muthafuckers hop out of a car and start chasing him. According to my many inside sources the waiter starts to run but he’s cornered so he reaches into his backpack and pulls out the only weapon he can find which happens to be a fuckin folding knife?

So the hoods who are armed with a pistol and a shotgun do the bum’s rush on the cat who then proceeds to fuck somebody’s kids up. He kicks the shotgun out of one cat’s hands, and when a couple jumped on em he cut the fuck out of both of em, killing one and severely fucking the other up.
Semper FI muthafuckers



"and the monkey flipped the switch"

8 Comments:

Blogger "The D" said...

Its stories like these that REmind us all that we Marines are the badest mo-fos on the planet. And that the rest of the branches are just a bunch of fucking pussies!!
OOH-RAH!!
SEMPER FI!!

10:44 AM  
Blogger SmedRock said...

Uh Oh! :) As a former ARMY grunt myself, I was more than happy to let you charge the beach so I could have some cover behind your bullet riddled ass.

But truth be told, yes the Marines in general are a bad ass group.

Better you then me. ;)

And I belive the proper term is former Marine, not ex.

Fight the Good Fight!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

I do like thugs getting what is coming to them.

That is former Marine. As for Matines being the baddest mothers, I know some SF and SEALS who would disagree with that.

Being a bad ass has nothing to with the branch of service that you are in, it has to do with character.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Sapphire said...

Frikky Dikky. That's all thier is to it. No matter who you are or how tough your are or what branch of the military your in or if your rock hard tough like bruse lee it's all come down to one thing. When ever in a fight. Be! Don't act. Be crazier than the ones that are going to kick your ass. It's like I always say you better knock me down on the first puch...Evermore

3:10 PM  
Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

The only ex Marine is a dead one. I have mixed feelings about the Marines. It seems to me that the more important part of this story is not that he's a former Marine, but that he's one person who stood up against people who were going to do him wrong. It would be just as great, or even greater, if any old idiot on the street did the same thing. Don't you remember Bernard Getz?

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glorious, ain't it! Another example of why crime doesn't pay. Rage on!

4:37 PM  
Blogger LL said...

Ohhhhh, I'd fuck the Marine first and last if I had all 4 1/2 branches standing in front of me!

11:20 PM  
Blogger Nightmare said...

I wish we could have had THAT on video tape! I love a good ass whipping!

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home