small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: asshole

Wednesday, June 7

asshole


I see that doctors have come to the conclusion that people who exhibit road rage and sudden out lashes of anger are suffering from a medical mental health condition called “intermittent explosive disorder” that affects up to sixteen million people.

And by definition, “intermittent explosive disorder” involves multiple outbursts that are way out of proportion to the situation. These angry outbursts often include threats or aggressive actions and property damage. The disorder typically first appears in adolescence.

Hmmmm, who knew that being a rude asshole was a mental health condition? As if rude assholes need justification so that they can be more of a rude asshole then before. I’m gonna call bullshit on this little finding cause I firmly believe that being an asshole is more or less a result of bad upbringing and a general lack of manners then anything else. And giving into the fact that at one time or another we’ve all been assholes at some point in our lives, it still doesn’t justify it one small bit by giving it a medical term.

But road rage and medical terms aside what constitutes an asshole? According to the Wikipedia Dictionary an asshole is defined thusly.
The word is mainly used as a profanity towards someone the speaker does not like or to express deep contempt for someone whose behavior is hurtful, self-centered or particularly abrasive. Usually, the person to whom this term is directed is a male. It may also sometimes be used to describe people who are viewed as "stupid" or "useless."
Not a bad definition if I may say so myself, but I’d like to take it a little deeper. If you spend your life in such a way that you delight in being abusive toward other people for no other reason then your personal enjoyment then you are an asshole. As a matter of fact you stupid little self-centered fuck, you need to die and stop sucking up all my air.

If being an asshole bring you great pleasure and the suffering of others bring a smile to your chappy lips, then you deserve a metal basket of starving rats strapped to your fuckin face, you fuckin abrasive retard cocksucker.

If watching some elderly person struggle thru a door with an arm full of grocery’s makes you chuckle then you need, no deserve to be ass raped by a pack of mangy flea bitten syphilitic monkeys. There’s no medical condition for what you have cause an asshole by any other name is just an asshole.


"and the monkey flipped the switch"

1 Comments:

Blogger Xavier Onassis said...

Well said!

I do have a bit of a road rage problem. I don't understand it. Never anywhere but behind the wheel.

At home, I'm an easygoin' mellow fellow. You can ask my girlfriend.

But on the road, I even find myself getting pissed off at someone else doing the exact same things that I do.

Guess I must be an asshole. Damn!

Is there like a pill, or a suppository or something that I could take that would make me nicer in traffic?

Just for the record, I'd prefer a pill. If you know what I'm sayin'.

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home