small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: sweatin the small stuff

Friday, June 9

sweatin the small stuff


From the "I still believe in Santa Clause and that we never landed on the moon, and oh yeah, my having AIDS was all made up an shit" department.......

I’m listening to a Tommy Morrison interview on the local radio station and I still can’t believe what a fuckin rat bastard loser overblown in denial prick this muthafucker is. I didn’t dig him during the day and I hated the Rocky movie he was in. Why good people die every day and this cocksucker is still breathing is beyond me.

He offended every person in the world with AIDS by saying that he never was HIV and that it was all a conspiracy by muthafuckin Don King to get him out of boxing. This cat talks so much shit that instead of boxing he should be a politician.



From the "I'm king of the world" department........

I see that a drive by some top Democrats to kick alleged thief and lying little bitch Rep. William Jefferson out of his committee post has caused the Congressional Black Caucus to call bullshit since they oppose the move and said the Louisiana lawmaker deserves a "presumption of innocence."

Shit like this still begs me to ask the question, what color is the sky on whatever planet these muthafuckers come from? Cause even though in the eyes of the fuckin courts this cocksucker is presumed innocent until proven guilty, I’d like to present a short list my many inside sources laid on me.
• Brett Pfeffer, a former Jefferson aide, was sentenced to eight years in prison last month for conspiring to commit bribery and aiding and abetting the bribery of a public official.
• Vernon Jackson, 53, chief executive of iGate Inc., a Louisville, Kentucky-based telecommunications company, pleaded guilty May 3 to paying more than $400,000 in bribes to Jefferson.
• Additionally, the FBI claims that it videotaped the Louisianan last summer taking $100,000 in bribe money and that agents later found $90,000 of the money stashed in a freezer in his home.
It pains me to no end when some elitist asshole is caught fuckin over the trust of the taxpayers who put his silly ass in office and suddenly instead of it being a you’re a fuckin crook thing it turns into an issue of race. In any other corporation in United States a highly visible fuckup would at the very least get sent home until shit got straightened out.

But politicos for some reason seem to all share the belief that in most things they’re above the law. That whatever bullshit they’re up to is for the common good and that the man in the street wouldn’t understand the complexities of their actions. The so call Congressional Black Caucus is showing that their asses are no better then William Jefferson and that by supporting him they share in his guilt. Fuck these muthafuckers.


"and the monkey flipped the switch"

7 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Here in Louisiana being a crooked politician is usually an asset

11:49 AM  
Blogger HateTaxes said...

In New Jersey, I think you can not get elected unless you are a lying lowlife scum sucking bastard or bitch. I am not sure but I think I read that in our state constitution.

There is only one group of people to blame for the travesty that is our political system in this country. The stupid, self centered, party hacks that vote only for “their” party candidate, without even thinking. The list of scum sucking pricks in office who have blatantly broken the law over and over again and/or who have spit on the public trust is enormous. The number of times these assholes get re-elected is shameful.

12:17 PM  
Blogger LL said...

Amen, brother!! And I don't mean that in a racist "brother" kinda way. And I don't mean to point out that you are African-American. Or black, whichever you prefer. Or...ummmmm, damn. Ok, how about, "Amen, Greg!!"

1:58 PM  
Blogger Xavier Onassis said...

$90,000.00 in your freezer? Talk about cold, hard, cash.

How about a presumption of idiocy?

8:04 PM  
Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

Well Sir, I'm just about to sit down with my spoon and a bigass bowl of corn with butter and salt, but I'm still sayin we never went to the moon.
So there.

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.uwgb.edu/dutchs/PSEUDOSC/ConspiracyTheoryDidWeGototheMoon.htm

2:24 PM  
Blogger Xavier Onassis said...

Well, in fact we DID go to the moon!

But looking at the apparent IQs of the vast majority of Americans, I am stumped as to how we managed to pull it off.

Oh yeah! Now I remember! It was the Nazis. Nazi Rocket Scientists got us there.

But they're all dead now, so I guess the next time we really will have to fake it.

Ironic, eh?

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home