small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: Ken Lay, you asshole

Thursday, July 6

Ken Lay, you asshole


Kenneth Lay, former leader of Enron dies of a heart attack and due to the fact that he was originally from around here, the local news is full of shit about him. Folks are being interviewed who speak of Ken lay as a great leader, a loving family man and an inspiration in their lives.

Hmmm, oh wait, I feel an asshole attack coming on.

Fuck this dead old muthafucker. Why is it that whenever some rich cocksucker with an evil over bloated sense of importance or some cockspit politician dies or goes to jail it’s always about them?
“he was a good family man, he was a shining example to all of us, he loved everyone and was loved by all, what happened is in the past”
You never hear anyone saying shit like
“Key Lay, yeah I knew the muthafucker, used to work for his company for many years as a matter of fact. I hated that baby food stealing, puppy raping, baby chicken squashing, non-reaching around fuck! I hope he’s in hell getting fisted by Satan, cause even dead he’s still fuckin us over”
Take the camera over a talk to some of the former Enron workers who lost all their life savings and retirement due to him and his partner’s backdoor bullshit. Talk to the thousands of people who worked hard and trusted the company to look after them. Only to find out that instead of being a few years from retirement or setting a future for their families, they lost everything and got squat. Asshole muthafucker instead of spending the rest of his life behind bars found the easy way out.


"and the monkey flipped the switch"

10 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

I was listening to the news on the radio and they were interviewing a woman who worked with lay a company other than enron and she said that he was always a sneaky devious bastard.

Not in those exact words but very close.

10:32 AM  
Blogger The Stevo in H-Town said...

Put yer headline on my blog under "Ken Lay: The Mourning After"
on "www.thejammy.blogspot.com"..

It's the way with words the Jammy appreciates..

10:36 AM  
Blogger HateTaxes said...

When was this fuck convicted?? His sentencing was going to happen in October. This has always rattled my cage. If you are found guilty of ruins the lives of thousands of people your fucking sentence start NOW!! Get you ass to jail. And no fucking country club either. The money you were living so high on the hog was stolen so we do not give a shit what your life style was. For now on you can wear a dress and dance for your cell mate.
Good riddance.

11:39 AM  
Blogger The Beltway B@stard said...

Make them all register like sex offenders! Asshole - waaaa, I'm inocent - good ridence.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Nightmare said...

Is there somewhere we can send a bottle of piss? I can't take the time out of my job to go piss on a dead man, but I would like soemone to pour my piss on Kenny and I think I would feel better.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Assrot said...

Yep. I agree with everything you said Greg. I hope Satan is ass raping the bastard with a trident shaped dick. He was always a piece of shit in my book.

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

His death will vacate his conviction, because his conviction was under appeal. It's as if he were never tried and convicted. The government was going after about $44 million of his money. Sorry guys. But he's dead.

And as they say, "So sue me". The civil suits will now begin and they can go after his money. K Sose

5:55 PM  
Blogger Xavier Onassis said...

Some people will do ANYTHING to keep from getting their fudge packed.

Including me.

6:29 PM  
Blogger Bane said...

Amen, Greg, the only sad part is that fucker can't die in pain every day. He hurt more people than a lot of historically bad shit ever did. Oh well, let God sort him out.

6:48 PM  
Blogger Arathorn said...

With as much money this evil bastard has I would check the box for a body ID before I closed the lid. With as many millions as he stole he could pull off any deception.

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home