small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: donkey punched

Tuesday, September 19

donkey punched


I have nothing to say today. Well, except that the week has sucked so much ass that I’m surprised I’m not buck assed nekked on all fours looking over my shoulder saying something gay like “come hither to my burning loins”.

You know those toads that when they get all agitated and shit, spew blood from their eyes? Well that’s how the fuck I feel. Yeah, I just want to swell up and croak and spit blood from my eyes at muthafuckers.

Better yet, I wanna do like these two chicks who were fighting each other. I mean these girls were slapping the pussy taste out of each other’s mouths; they were going at it so hard.

Finally one chick got knocked the fuck out and in some sort of weird ritualistic victory dance, the other chick screamed, yanked up her dress and peed all over her foe’s fallen body. That’s how I feel about this week.


"and the monkey flipped the switch"

6 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Damn that is hurting.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

I'm sorry... I know this was a serious post about your state of mind but I couldn't get past the burning loins.. the visual just totally hijacked my imagination and everything else after that had no impact whatsoever.

8:32 AM  
Blogger Greg Beck said...

like that do ya?

8:37 AM  
Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

And my birthday's comin up.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Greg Beck said...

Oh now you want something. Satyavati, you’re insatiable. But that’s ok.

11:14 AM  
Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

I just can't help myself.. it's not MY fault you're so f'n hot.

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home