small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: I'll wait thank you

Monday, September 25

I'll wait thank you


According to my many inside sources, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals “PETA” wants Six Flags Great America to scrap its Halloween-themed cockroach-eating promotion.

Yeah, if you eat the stinkin assed cockroach you win unlimited line jumping privileges at any ride in the fuckin park. As if I want to eat a fuckin three-inch long live cockroach just to get ahead in line.

Hell, if you ate a three-inch long cockroach I’d let your stupid ass cut the line just because you’ve proven that you’re a bigger freak then me. According to the PETA tree huggers the contest at the amusement park's annual FrightFest is "gratuitously cruel" to the cocksucking cockroaches.

Now I don’t know about you muthafuckers but I think ole PETA’s jumped the shark. I mean sonofabitch, it’s cockroaches for fuck’s sake, not a goddamned mewling baby seal about to get t-balled across the fuckin tundra and shit.

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

5 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

I bet if a PETA member saw a roach in their house they would kill it with out any problem.

4:23 PM  
Blogger Xavier Onassis said...

OK, let's just step back and think about this for a minute.

Roller cosaters have been known to make people projectile vomit even if what they just ate was like a hot dog or a funnel cake.

Now, they're going let someone who just ate a giant cockroach get on the roller coaster IN FRONT of you...you are riding behind the guy who just ate the roach?

How many cockroach parts per million does the FDA allow in a face full of someone elses puke?

6:47 PM  
Blogger OMMAG said...

Are they sticking up for their family members?

9:38 PM  
Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

Just wait til this gets around in the cockroach world... boy are they gonna be pissed.

A few billion pissed off cockroaches is a scary, scary thought.

I'm stick with the state fair, thanks.

9:14 AM  
Blogger Sapphire said...

I look at it this way. It's kind of like the zombie video game I want. Thier is only one person fighting off hundreds of zombies or in this case milions of cockroches. Mmmmmm I think it's supper time. Feed Me. Some where on this planet thier is one big bug just waiting to take us all out. Ohh I can't wait to see the size of this bug. Hell yes! I would eat one, just to see all the dumb founded looks on the peoples faces. Hey baby are you rideing with me "Ewwwww gross get away from me" Looks like I get the whole roller coster to myself....LOL LOL LOL...Evermore

Did you ever think this thought.

I wonder how many bugs are on the inside of my walls. I just know thier is one giant wolf spider waiting to jump out at the right time to scare the shit out of me.

Call me a freak cause I love to see people freak out just because of a little spider....Evermore

It's only a bug...Evermore

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home