small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: The stupidity of cows

Wednesday, September 20

The stupidity of cows




I’m driving home from work yesterday in rush hour traffic and I couldn’t help but admire the chick in the car next top me. I wasn’t admiring the chick for her good looks or a nice rack. What attracted my eye was the blatant display of stupidity this fuckin coat hanger was putting on.

Here it is the middle of goddamn rush hour and the little cum gurgler has a book balanced on her steering wheel reading while she’s fuckin driving. A fuckin book and what the fuck is so muthafuckin important in the book that you can’t wait till you get home to read it?

I’m sitting there and all I wanted to do was scream, “HEY YOU STUPID COW! PUT THE FUCKIN HARRY POTTER DOWN!” I just wanted to run up and slap her in the back of the head and ask her what the fuck is she thinking. Jesus, some people’s kids.




"and the monkey flipped the switch"

7 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Seen that a lot. Saw a woman pulling on panty hose on the BWI Parkway.

10:23 AM  
Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

Two thoughts, not entirely unrelated, come to mind.

One: you wouldn't be bitchin if it was some guy gettin a blowjob whilst behind the wheel (and whether people admit it or not, that's a situation pretty much everyone's been in one way or the other at some time in their lives)

and

two: looking at that picture it comes so clearly to me that all that seperates man from the animals is a little bit of flexibility.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Greg Beck said...

If I was in rush hour traffic and saw some cat geting a blowjob I'd still be bitchin for the simple fact that he's driving on the same street I am.

2:44 PM  
Blogger Assrot said...

Welcome to my world Greg. I see people doing that all the time down here in Palm Beach County. You drive anywhere down here and you will see at least one or two people a day driving around with a book or a newspaper on the steering wheel. Makes we want to build a fence around Florida and send all the dumbass Yankees back home with a damn good bitchslap as they are leaving.

6:39 PM  
Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

I'm thinking the Yankees are the only ones down there who CAN read...

11:43 PM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

I don't think being a total fucktard has anything to do with being a northerner or a southerner.

Although being French may be a contributing factor...

10:34 AM  
Blogger HateTaxes said...

The whole point of the story is missed. Greg, if I may.

"Here it is the middle of goddamn rush hour and the little cum gurgler has a book balanced on her steering wheel reading while she’s fuckin driving."

You are an artist with a keyboard instead of a brush.

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home