small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: another review

Saturday, October 21

another review



You know something’s up in the blog world when you wake up at o-dark –thirty and you check your sitemeter and notice that you’ve had a shitload of hits before the suns up. Once again my blog was reviewed, this time by the crew over at “I talk too much”. This is another site that delights in reviewing other folks blogsites and again the rviews there are not for the light hearted.

I enjoyed the review they gave me except for the crap about my font. Is my font and white on black background hard for you muthafuckers to read? Cause it took me a long time to tweak shit where I could read it easily. Not that it really matters cause at least it’s better that some gay assed pink font on a red or blue background or a font size so fuckin small that you need the muthafuckin Hubble to read it.

Anyway go check out the site and some of their reviews and what they had to say about me cause like the wise old man once said. “A hand job’s always better then doing it by yourself”.

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the hell is so hard to read about white on black?

I deliberately make the font small because that what I'm more comfortable reading. It's not like they could hold down the CTRL-button and use the scroll wheel to make it bigger.

Always making a big deal out of little shit.

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wear bifocals. Your blog design is very readable for me. It's big and loud, like one of your shirts. At least it doesn't make my eyes water like they do when I look at you.

I heard the Hurricane is opening back up. I'm sure they'll try to upgrade their clientele so I guess we won't be allowed back in anytime soon. Maybe Mr.W will grease the way for us. K Sose

2:44 PM  
Blogger Avitable said...

That's the beauty of Bloglines - I can enjoy the content without having any problems reading it. My own blog has the same damn problem.

Nice work, Greg. Thanks for a fun read.

4:02 PM  
Blogger Miss Cellania said...

It was the best review I've ever seen on that site. Really! You'll probably get a lot of new regulars out of it, including me.

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the good review. That is quite an accomplishment with that site. I read a little bit so far and liked your writing. But! I think white text on black is way hard to read. Come on, admit it. Now do you really expect me to ruin my eyes so you can look cool? I like your blog anyways though. Keep it up, but consider the color issue.

10:35 PM  
Blogger Tony said...

Awesome on the good review and the link and traffic are even better. As far as readibility, I can see it just fine and that's all I care about.

2:04 AM  
Blogger Assrot said...

I like your font and the black on white. It is very easy on my eyes. I can stand blogs with fancy fonts and colordy ass text. I don't even bother with them.

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home