small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: burning hunk of love

Tuesday, October 31

burning hunk of love


People sometime bag on me due to my mocking of the stupid but like a famous stupid man once said, “stupid is as stupid does”. Because none of us is beyond the realm of the stupid and who out there amongst us hasn’t done something horribly stupid, so the mocking of the simple on this blog will continue.

Like for instance this cat over in Milwaukee who wore his Halloween costume to his local bar the other night. Nothing special or out of the ordinary since anyone who drinks will attest to the huge number of adults that dress up on Halloween and go to bars.

But what separates this cat from the rest of the herd is that he went to the bar dressed as a huge sheep. Yeah, from what my many inside sources tell me this cat had a homemade sheep costume made from hundreds of cotton balls glued together.
Ok, let’s stop here for a second and examine what’s going one here.

• We got a big ass sheep costume made out of cotton balls and glue.
• We got a bar.
• We got a bar full of alcohol.
• We got a bar full of alcohol and drunks.
• We got a bar full of alcohol and drunks and one drunk muthafucker wearing this stupid giant sheep costume made from cotton balls.

Let’s move on shall we, so ole sheep boy is just dancing up a storm over by the bar just shaking his sheep ass to beat the band when poof, his stupid costume went up in flames. Police figured that he brushed up against someone’s cigarette which set his shit on fire.

We figure what really went down is that plain and simple, ole sheep boy just got his ass set on fire by some drunk muthafucker. Anyway, sheep boy went up in flames ending up with severe burns over eighty percent of his body. Several patrons of the bar were also burnt and shit since sheep boy was running screaming and bouncing off shit all thru the bar trying to put himself out.

Oh and if you’re wondering about the picture, I guess Christina Aguilera was visiting Disneyland or Disneyworld or one of those places and decided to pose for a picture with the duck. And somehow the duck’s giant gloved hand got caught in her shirt. That’s one nice tit.

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

3 Comments:

Blogger Greg Beck said...

word

9:51 AM  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Damn, you know I knew where this was going before you even got close to mention fire.

The first thing I thought of is thast the bar I hang out at has a lot of candles and my imagination started running.

We were wondering if that was actually a phtoshop pic of Christina's breast or the real thing. I think it is the real thing.

10:55 AM  
Blogger FletcherDodge said...

For my costume, I was thinking about dressing up as a premature ejaculation.

I just wear jeans with no shirt or shoes, I show up at the party and say, "Sorry I'm not dressed, I came early."

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home