small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: jackass

Wednesday, October 4

jackass



I see that the death kneel for the gratuitously stupid has started. What, Jackass II came out this week and already muthafuckers are working hard for their piece of the Darwin pie? I heard on the news this morning that some local cat is in a coma which came about from trying to emulate a Jackass stunt.

Yeah, this cat tried to jump out of a moving car which of course ended badly in that he got fucked the fuck up. No matter how hard I may want to I can’t feel pity for these stupid ball handlers.

It’s the families I feel sorry for since now instead of watching stupid Johnny mumble his way thru cornflakes, they have to deal with him being laid up somewhere drooling all over himself. And don’t go blaming the cast of Jackass II or the movie it’s self because as we all know, teenagers are the lemmings of the world.

But if the folks that made Jackass II really want to take responsibility what they need to do is put out a series of public service announcements.
“Hi this is the cast of Jackass II. We’re highly paid professionals with many years of stunt work under our collective belts.

And normally we would tell you to never try anything you see us do. But you know what, fuck it; we’re tired of all the bad press from you muthafuckers trying to kill yourselves imitating our shit.

So here’s the deal. Save us, save your parents, save your schools the wait. Kill yourselves now. Eat a bullet, suck on a tailpipe, go slap a pit-bull, bum rush a cop, we don’t care. Just do it.”


"and the monkey flipped the switch"

5 Comments:

Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

It's called Jackass for a reason.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Sapphire said...

Hey let's go put up a realistic zombie in greg's yard tonight. Naa! I would rather shoot bottle rockets out of my ass insted. Hey holloween is comeing. Ok you go put the zombie up while I'll be out in the mits of nowhere tipping cows. LOL I don't know why this thought went through my head. A cage with no top about five feet tall 200 cat's and half gross of bottle rocket's in the middle of the cage and one stupid ass shooting the bottle rockets out his ass just to make it even more intrasting. Now if someone out thier does this it would make a great jackass 3 but don't be looking at me doing the stunt. I would smack greg on the ass before I would get into a cage with 200 pissed off cat's...Still it would be funny as hell.......Evermore

10:50 AM  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

They just do not get it, at least they clean themselves out of the gene pool.

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would really like to know what goes on in all your stupid fucking minds. I mean yeah this kid made a minds, but his family as been reading all you lame ass people talk about it, like you know something. But really you have nothing better to do besides sit at the computer and make a web site that makes fun of unfortunate mistakes. And don't ever think what if that was my eighteen year old brother in the hostpital laying in a coma??? Ummmm would I want all this being said about him... Maybe we should think before we right things, I realize that this is a very stupid thing to do, and so do all his family and friends. But we are still all with him praying for him, and comforting him and his family. Just use your thick heads a little better next time...THANKS

3:33 PM  
Blogger Greg Beck said...

I’m sorry that this post bothered you so much but what happened is out in the public domain and everyone is gonna have their own thought about things of that nature. If you notice I took care not to use names or exact locations. Like I said it’s the families I feel sorry for when things like this happen, more so then the people it happens too, and if you’re a friend or family member I feel for you.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home