small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: prick

Monday, October 2

prick


It’s almost a given these days that in any avenue of power there’s some sick muthafucker abusing his. So I don’t know what makes me more pissed off, that Mark Foley’s an ass fuckin cocksucker of the worst ilk, or the fact that nobody did anything about it.

Cause if for one minute you seriously believe that this shit was a secret in D.C, then fuck you for being a dumbass. People in power knew, the fuckin Republicans knew, the stinkin assed Democrats knew, hell I bet fuckin al-Qaeda knew.

So after thinking it over I’m more upset that muthafuckers let this shit go on for as long as it did. Cause you know this muthafucker didn’t just start this crap up. he’s been a cocksucker by choice for years.

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

3 Comments:

Blogger Xavier Onassis said...

There are NO secrets inside the beltway.

The only time any of them can keep their mouths shut is when they're following the advice of their attorney.

This shitbomb is going to blow up all over the GOP and they'll all be tainted by The Stank.

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Foley is a perv. No doubt. I have no problem with cock suckers. I have good friends who are. Unfortunatly for my husband I gag on my toothbrush. But a 16 year old! Come on! PERV!!! Gotta love the smell of Stank in Election season.

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I want to know is, what's the rest of the story. In this town, there's always a quid pro quo. So, how did this stay out of the papers for 5 years?
My bet is, Foley was fucking that bitch Nancy Pelosi, and the Dems didn't rat because no one else wanted to pick up the slack if he got kicked out.

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home