small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: reviewed

Thursday, October 19

reviewed


There’s this very cool site I visit on a daily basis called ““ask and ye shall receive”. Their deal is that they review blogs and not just your everyday mush-mouth review but the kind of reviews that might result in muthafuckers crying like slapped bitches or just leaving the fuckin internet altogether.

They don’t cut any corners and are spot on ruthless when it comes to what they think of your blog which makes it such a fun daily read. If they think your template is fucked up they’ll tell you, if your subject matter bores em they’ll tell you, and if they don’t like you, they’ll tell you to fuck off. Yeah, if you got the thin skin and can't take the heat, don't even bother submitting your blog for review.

Well they reviewed my blog today and actually left me pretty much intact. Actually I dug the review and here’s a link to it so you can check it out.

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

4 Comments:

Blogger OMMAG said...

Yeah that's a fair review...
I'm pretty sure my blog would not do as well.....I' a real slacker about some things and I'm sure it shows.

Any Congrats to you Greg

12:24 PM  
Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

Like I need some anonymous idiot to tell me you rock.

I knew it before they did. But congratulations just the same.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Xavier Onassis said...

Congratulations. Doesn't surprise me that they like you. You're good.

Maybe I'll ask them to review my blog. I haven't been fucked in the ass with a rusty chainsaw and left for dead in the woods for a while. Probably have it coming.

Sometimes, I even bore myself.

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, they were quite fair.

I can't wait to see the butcher-job they do on mine. I still have a while until they reach mine, of course.

I better clean house!

Just kidding. If they don't like it, they fuck themselves with a parking cone.

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home