small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: vogue

Wednesday, October 11

vogue


It ain’t no big whooping secret to anyone that knows me or reads my blog that the sky in my world might not be the same color as the rest of you muthafuckers, which isn’t here nor there but could explain why certain shit intrigues me to no end. Like the fact that famous movie stars and other’s of the same ilk seem to be always adopting somebody else’s kids and shit.

And have you ever noticed that the kids are always from a third world country? Which is cool by me cause the little third world snapper heads need loving too but aren’t there poor assed no family having kids here in America that need loving homes also? Aren’t motherless and fatherless American babies and shit not in vogue anymore?

Anyway, even though at times that rubs me the wrong way it’s not the defining issue here. Cause even though my vote is still out on Brad, I know that Angelina Jolie will be a fine parent. And even though he used to send my gaydar into overdrive I believe Ewan McGregor will be a fine parent because any muthafucker who can circumnavigate the globe on a fuckin motorcycle is fine by me and can do whatever the fuck he wants.

Those are just a couple of people I can think of off the top of my head who have adopted kids from a third world country. But then you got that bitch Madonna, who I never used to have a problem with. That is until ole flappy got filled with herself and decided she was too good to be a slut anymore. Now she’s rich, talking with a fake accent, sucking at the Kabbalah tit and adopting her own poor assed third world kid. That I have a problem with, or is it the fake British accent that really fucks with me? Fuck I’m not sure; I just know I don’t like it.


"and the monkey flipped the switch"

3 Comments:

Blogger Xavier Onassis said...

I don't know man. Apparently that British accent is more contagious that pink eye.

I went to high school with this chick who went to England over the summer vacation. That's what, 2-3 months? Came back with the accent and talked that way for the next 15 fucking years.

The only reason we didn't call bullshit on her was because she was a pretty cute slut who liked to get high and "party". That's a combination that cannot be easily dismissed when you are 17.

Or, 51.

5:53 PM  
Blogger OMMAG said...

Hah..I dated a chick in my teens who had never been anywhere...and had the fake english accent down to a Tee.
Only saving grace for her was her willing habit of giving head at the drop of a zipper.
At least that shut her up!

back OT..Madonna! Religion and children as fashion accessories is just self indulgent BS.

This whore is just trying to replace the attention she USED to get with sex.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

I dunno if the accent is as fake as everyone thinks.. if you are surrounded by it 24/7 over a period of years it does tend to grow on you.. and I am living proof of that since I certainly don't sound like I'm from NY anymore, and anyone who says I'm faking it needs to seriously think about whether I'd rather sound like some bitch from backwoods NC than some bitch from backwoods NY.

And one thing you gotta say for Madonna, she manages to keep it going, one way or another.

Did you know Tina Turner's a Buddhist?

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home