small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: NSFW or not

Tuesday, November 14

NSFW or not


As a kid my parents used to buy me books of all kinds. Some of the books that stand out were the entire Encyclopedia Britannia which I read from front to back. Others were the original Tarzan series by Edgar Rice Burroughs and the complete James Bond series written by Ian Fleming.

As a result of all this reading I’m a huge James Bond fan because who hasn’t wanted to be an international super spy and fuck the hottest women in the world and drive the best cars and wear a fuckin tuxedo whilst kicking all kinds of ass.

And speaking of women and James Bond I’m hugely disappointed to hear that in the new Bond movie which I hear kicks much ass, none of the women have the cool names like before. What the fuckin fuck is up with that shit? How in the hell are you gonna have a fuckin James Bond movie without some uber hot chick with the sexist name.

I can deal with a blond Bond but you should only fuck with tradition to a certain extent. For fuck’s sake give whatever chick is in the movie a name like Cherry Dyke or Connie Lingus, hell I’d even go for a chick named Katongue Snatch. Do you remember the names of some of these muthafuckers and how fuckin cool they were?
Mary Goodnight, "The Man with the Golden Gun"
Honey Rider, "Dr. No"
Pussy Galore, "Goldfinger
Kissy Suzuki, "You Only Live Twice
Holly Goodhead, "Moonraker
Octopussy, "Octopussy"
Giacinta 'Jinx' Johnson, "Die Another Day
Xenia Onatopp, "Goldeneye"
May Day, "A View to a Kill"
Dr. Christmas Jones, "The World is Not Enough"
"and the monkey flipped the switch"

4 Comments:

Blogger Well Hell Michelle said...

I agree that the Bond girls should have the cool names... there should be one called Cootchie Licker.

12:03 PM  
Blogger FletcherDodge said...

My nomination: Ivana Sukov

3:41 PM  
Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

what's NSFW mean?

Is it that I'm gullible, stupid, or excessively sheltered that I don't know these things?

5:13 PM  
Blogger Greg Beck said...

hon its none of the above, you've never worked in a cube farm where people can see your computer monitor over your shoulder. ..

NSFW means "not safe for work". meaning that if you look at it you need to be careful of who's standing behind you looking

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home