small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: birthday fu

Wednesday, December 6

birthday fu







I just wanted to thank you all for the nice birthday greetings and for those of you that sent pictures or links to pictures, those made my day. I’m not saying shit but some of the readers of this blog are sporting the very very nice racks.

When I got back to work today the MAN handed me a very cool birthday present. Somehow the MAN scored me a conference room tablecloth, but not just any tablecloth but a NSA conference room tablecloth. For those of you not in the business NSA stands for the National Security Agency, very fuckin cool if I may say so.

Some of you older readers might remember that the common theme for years around my birthday is that I usually end up in the hospital or fucked up in some kind of way. And because of that quirky little habit it’s been my habit to take a few days off around the big day as a precaution and this year was no different.

One night was spent drinking with friends and another day I had lunch with Michelle and spent time with her. I purposely avoided the hard partying for obvious reasons and spent the majority of the time at home.

I used to enjoy going out on my birthday night and listen to a good band whilst getting shitfaced, but that doesn’t seem to appeal to me as much anymore. Plus it’s really fucked up when after a night like that I always wake up feeling the urge to apologize to muthafuckers.

Spending time with Michelle and Chica and all my other friends was fun and the coolest thing about my group of friends is that I can play as hard as I want, or not and it’s all good with them. Anyway I just wanted to thank you all for the nice thoughts and let’s keep our fingers and toes crossed that I’m around for a few years more.


"and the monkey flipped the switch"

3 Comments:

Blogger Xavier Onassis said...

I thought NSA stood for "No Such Agency"?

Seriously, cool gift.

I have a ballcap with an embroidered CIA Seal. Whever I wore it, some chucklehead would always come up and ask "Do you really work for the See Eye Aye?"

Idiots.

1) People who work for the CIA don't go around wearing hats with the CIA Seal on it.

2) If I did work for the "See Eye Aye" I sure wouldn't admit it to Bubba McYokel just because he asked me.

Fucktards and assmonauts. They're everywhere.

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I was going to get a tablecloth, an NSA tablecloth is the way that I would go.

Glad that you had an awesome birthday, Greg. Getting fucked up is unhealthy, after all.

10:51 PM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Happy (late) birthday.
Cool gift, too.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home