small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: Candy

Monday, December 11

Candy



Last night I watched with a train-wreak fascination this show on Dateline NBC called “To catch a predator”. It’s this show where Dateline in conjunction with the online watchdog group Perverted-Justice sets up stings to catch online predators.

The way it works is that Joe Freak will long on into a chat room and start up a sexual conversation with Susie Thirteenyearold. Now it comes out in the conversation that Susie is indeed thirteen years old but that doesn’t dismay Joe Freak one little bit. Because he just cranks up the come-hither bullshit, telling little Susie what he wants to do to her in very graphic detail.

Which if you’re slow to the party means that he wants to fuck her and fuck her in a bad way. We’re talking about eating that prepubescent pussy, fuckin that prepubescent ass, all the sexual shit you can think of except that it’s with the full knowledge that the chick on the other end of the keyboard is a minor thirteen years old or younger sometimes.

So the cat sets up a time when he can meet the young chick for a little bit of the ole slap & tickle and that’s when the fun begins. The cat pulls up to this house where the little girl is supposed to be home alone and goes up to the door where this little voice tells him to come on in and make himself comfortable at the kitchen table.

But as the cat walks in thinking that he’s scored the winning ticket, out from the back room walks Chris Hansen Dateline correspondent. Now Chris who’s just as cool a customer as you can find, tells the cat to sit down and go ahead and explain why he’s here.

Joe Freak soon finds out that the he’s been set up by Dateline and Perverted-Justice and that not only is the house, the street, and the yard wired for sound and pictures but that Chris Hansen has in his hands the complete transcript of the entire chat between the two.

Bottom line is that after the cat tries to explain his way out of the mess he’s gotten himself into, Chris tells him that he’s free to go and as soon as ole kiddie fucker gets to the front yard he’s swarmed by the local cops and hauled off to jail and the judge.

Now I can understand how you can’t tell age whilst online and shit but what catches these assholes up is the transcripted conversation where not only does the chick state her age but the cat tells her that he’s cool with that and wants to get it on anyway.

I tell you what, I don’t know how it is where you muthafuckers live but around here I’m scared to even make eye contact with a underage girl unless I know her or her family. Shit, last summer I was doing some errands for the Man and came to a stoplight.

It was lightly raining and shit and what appeared in front of my van scared the fuck out of me. It was somebody’s high school female volleyball team wearing nothing but white tee-shirts and shorts.

I mean there had to be thirty or more lithe hardbody fifteen and sixteen year olds in wet white tee-shirts milling about in the front of my van and I couldn’t look cause I might be mistaken for a pervert and busted. Even the cats in the tow-truck next to me were suddenly finding all kinds of reasons to fuck with their radio and seatbelts and shit.

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's the sort of shit that never goes away.

I'd rather be accused of slaughtering an entire family on Christmas morning than checking out the jailbait.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

Things are different now than they were back in the day. When I was 13 14 15 I went out with all lots older guys in their early/mid 20's. It (seriously) never occurred to me that it might be wrong to do that..until I was in my 20's myself. Whether they knew it or not, I dunno, but apparently it never bothered any of them.....
...and no, I never lied about my age..not like anyone would have believed I was older, I looked younger than I was. In fact.. I still look younger than I am (just kidding!!)

Anyway, I'm glad they got that guy. What a great setup that was. With a situation like that, does the person still need to go to trial?

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home