small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: everythings shittin the bed

Thursday, January 18

everythings shittin the bed









.....and I’m having one of those fucked up weeks where everything’s shittin the bed and it’s cold in my apartment cause I keep the fuckin heat turned down cause I hate paying the gas bill cause I'm a cheap bastard

.....and I woke up this morning feeling all fucked up because half of me was on the bed and the other half of me was on my floor and it sucks trying to pee all bent over because my back was killing me

.....and it’s colder then a muthafucker outside and shit’s all covered in ice and it’s dark when I got to work and sometimes dark when I get off plus the MAN’s giving me more shit to do and not even a reach-around to make me feel better

.....and I really want to get drunk but I can’t and my sock has a hole in it. But then again I guess I could be one of these muthafuckers. Thanks Kyser Sosa

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

2 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Doctors orders:
Hot bath, warm woman, and a bottle of your favorite booze. And take the day off tommorrow. Need a Doctors note?

Yep...that is it!

1:58 PM  
Blogger Sapphire said...

Shit! That does not even come close to what I had to hear my grandma talk about tonight. Thanks grandma my ears are permanatly damaged. Now tell me you had a bad day and I hope that dam song get's stuck in your head.

It's cold outside and my back hurts and school started today and my balls hurt and my ear is infuckted and my apartment is cold and my grandma talked about getting an enema and I can't even spell enem----fuckit and I was sick last week and my balls hurt and Oh! wait I already said that and I can't remember what I just said cause someone turned on the microwave and I pissed my pant's and forgot who the I am and now I forget whoI am even writeing this to or even talking about. Hey! What! shiiit.

Hey! Come over and let me slam my lovers car door on your hand. 20$ bucks, you'll say shit and mutherfuker in the same sentence and forget about the other things that are makeing your day bad.

It can't rain all the time.

Shit Happens....LOL....Quick give him a sedagive..LOL...Evermore

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home