small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: floppy tits + floppy shirts + guns = fuckupedness

Monday, January 1

floppy tits + floppy shirts + guns = fuckupedness


My brother will get a kick out of this one. According to my many unknown sources, last Tuesday this chick decided to go with her boyfriend to this indoor firing range over in Oklahoma City.

It came her turn to shoot and she pulled out a 9mm automatic and begin pumping off rounds. She was halfway thru the clip when a hot shell casing which had ejected from the pistol fell down the front of her shirt and burnt her tit.

She jumped and ended up accidentally shot herself in the leg. Luckily for her dumb ass an off duty paramedic who was there started first aid on her. It’s still unknown what he administered first-aid to first, her leg or her tits.

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

6 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Ha...depends if he is a leg man are breast man.

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd think the shooting range would enforce simple safety regulations...

"No shirts, no shoes, no brains... no service".

9:32 AM  
Blogger Well Hell Michelle said...

She sounds like an idiot, but then again, I've never dropped a hot shell casing down my shirt.

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had hot shell casings burn me before. I've had students in a basic pistol class jump when a hot casing ejects from a semi auto firearm and land either on their neck or arm. If I or another instructor had not been there to grab hold of the student,they very well might have had a accident trying to evade the burn of the casings.
Joshua, take my word for it when I say all ranges do enforce safety procedures. It's just human nature to evade burning regardless of the circumstance. And keep in mind,there are just some people who have no business handling a firearm.
From a instructors point of view, this person should have been under the guidence of a range safety officer,a instructor,or even just a person simply trained in proper and safe firearm shooting and handling.

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had one flip into my shirt and sear onto my tit. I did NOT shoot myself in the leg or do any other stupid shit thing like that. I DID whine a little when we had to peel that fucker off though. Ouch.

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shit happens. How's that switch blade scar in the palm of your hand, Greg?
Shelia ;)

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home