small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: in my dreams.........every night

Tuesday, February 13

in my dreams.........every night


I might as well fess up and come clean with it. Some of you have probably already guessed it and the rest of you might as well hear the news from me instead of reading it in the stinkin tabloids.

Ok, here we go…………sigh…….ok…….the kids mine. I too fucked Anna Nichole Smith. We fucked long, we fucked hard, and we fucked deep. We fucked standing up, in the pool, whilst in the shower and in the back of the barn.

We shared our bodies and knew each other intimately. We went at each other like two love sick Klingons. As a matter of fact we fucked like two DenIbya'ngan Qatlh if you know what I be saying and shit.

So it makes complete sense that after doing it so much that the baby is rightfully mine. Now I don’t want custody of the kid, I just want folks to know that I fucked Anna Nichole Smith. As a matter of fact I’ve also fucked........

• Batgirl
• Holly Berry
• Bai Ling
• Britney Spears
• Pam Grier
• Marge Simpson
• Christina Aguilera
• Kim Kardashian
• Angelina Jolie
• Peggy Hill
• Rosario Dawson…..a lot
• Jennifer Lopez
• Lil' Kim
• Rachel Welsh
• Mary Ann
• The two Japanese fairies from the Mothra movies
• Olive Oil
• Scarlett Johansson…..a lot
• Sharon Stone

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eeewwwwww.........
somma them you may not wanna admit to......lol
-- so says the sister

10:15 AM  
Blogger OMMAG said...

Sheesh......if it weren't for the high dose of irony here I'd suggest you go get some meds.

How long can the list of self proclaimed donors get? Guess we'll have to keep watching!

4:23 PM  
Blogger SmedRock said...

I am with ya. I hit them all on the list plus Barbra Walters.....

The smell of adult diapers is like a fresh onion. MMMM mmmmm goood....

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I heard Olive Oil has some damn good pussy.

5:05 PM  
Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

You left me off....

7:43 PM  
Blogger Travis said...

Just so you know if you Google "DenIbya'ngan Qatlh" your blog is second in the results. Pretty impressive you slime devil you.

Live long and prosper bitches!

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home