small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: hacks

Monday, February 12

hacks








Can I say that when on the fuckin Grammy’s, the “best pop performance by a group” is “won by the fuckin “Black Eyed Peas” for one of the most ignorant songs in the world “My Humps”?

It’s proof that the fuckin shit flinging robot monkeys have truly taken over and are secretly running the world. Fuck if I was told to show up at the fuckin Grammy’s to accept an award for a song that had these lyrics in it.
“Whatcha gonna do with all that junk
All that junk inside your trunk
I'ma get get get get you drunk
Get you love drunk off my hump
My hump my hump my hump my hump my hump
My hump my hump my hump my lovely little lumps”
I’d have to leave my car at the front door with the fuckin motor running for a quick get-a-way. Because I know I’d be one fast stepping muthafucker after getting my ass kicked and fisted by some “real” musicians like the fuckin Dixie Chicks for having the balls to even show up.

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

2 Comments:

Blogger curmudgeon said...

Just goes to show how 'valid' the fucked-up grammy's are.
Algore giving a music award? Give me a fucking break.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Spyder said...

LOVE the Dixie Chicks !!!!

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home