small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: brand new hotness

Wednesday, March 14

brand new hotness


I’m so fuckin excited cause my new toy arrives in the mail today. I have decided that since my computer is now more then capable I’m gonna learn how to fly.

So the other day I downloaded this really fuckin cool flight simulator I saw on the history channel and today my badass joystick comes in. I’m gonna get a helmet and goggles and mark my ass off. I can’t wait to try all this shit out.

I’m gonna fly and dogfight and bomb and strafe muthafuckers till the cows come home.

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

3 Comments:

Blogger Xavier Onassis said...

So, which flight simulator was it? I wanna play!

9:24 PM  
Blogger Nightmare said...

NICE! I knew there was a gaming geek hidden in that bear like exterior.

8:04 AM  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Sounds like we must do an intervention and report you to geeks anonymous.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home