small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: he didn't wash the apples?

Tuesday, March 27

he didn't wash the apples?










So I’m in the restroom and sitting on the sink are a couple of apples and all the crappers are occupied with folks deleting whatever they earlier chunked down for breakfast.

As I finish my pee and start to wash my hands this one cat comes steps out of a stall and proceeds to wash his hands. He washes and rinses and repeats the process till he’s satisfied that his hands are clean as they can be.

But then he grabs his apples off the sink and steps out the door.

Now from having just viewed a rerun of the Myth Busters on the Discovery Channel, where they did an experiment on fecal matter in bathrooms. I learned that shit travels far and wide from their source of dispersion.

So I knew that with all the crappers occupied that fecal matter was just being flung all over the fuckin place including his apples which were sitting out in the open. I hope he enjoys the rest of his day but I’m kind’a thinking that he won’t.

Oh and I stole what has to be the world’s greatest comic book cover from Rob over at the West Virginia Surf Report. It doesn’t have anything to do with apples covered with fecal matter but it’s too cool not to share with you all.

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

2 Comments:

Blogger Xavier Onassis said...

I used to have a job where you had one 15 minute break in the morning, a half hour for lunch, and a 15 minute break in the afternoon. That was it. The rest of the time you were at your desk working.

One of my coworkers was one of the first, true, multi-taskers.

This fucker would swing by the break room, buy a pack of Twinkies, then proceed to the first empty stall in the bathroom and settle in to eat his Twinkies while he was taking a shit.

Grossed me the fuck out.

6:03 PM  
Blogger The Northlander said...

After reading your headline and the opening of your entry about a man going into a stall...

...I didn't know where this blog was going.

I guess, in the end, I'm glad he didn't wash his apples. That may have been much more fuckin' gross.

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home