small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: nobody asked me

Thursday, March 1

nobody asked me


Every blue moon I’ll stop thinking about shit like how having a longer cock gives male rats the edge in breeding and shit.

Which as all of you know is due to the fact that chick rats are whorie little sluts which makes the competition for rat pussy something fierce, so having the biggest cock in the gangbang works in these circumstances.

And I’ll think of other things like politics and shit or reading wither Sen. Barack Obama is being embraced by the black community or not.

Some big egghead think tank in Washington did a poll and they came up with the shit that black America isn’t ready for a black president which is why more then a few of us are sitting on the fence.

I’m not buying into that bullshit cause not only am I open to a black president but a women president as well. Fuck, as far as I’m concerned the shit flinging monkey from BJ and the Bear could do a better job then you know who. But I digress.

I might be outing myself to the black community but there’s a few common things that all black folk share in.

Jesus wears an afro, all black folks can’t dance and until those two assholes DC snipers showed up, we were proud that here in America you seldom heard of a black person killing muthafuckers in mass.

And when we hear of a rising black politician like Barack Obama, we tend to work the “let’s wait and see” policy.

We’ve been burned so many times I think by black politicians jumping on the stump making big noises only to be full of shit.

(Sharpton…cough….Jessie……cough…cough..)

We want and hope for a black politician that’ll make not only us proud but the rest of America too. We want Obama to represent, we want him to do right and as gay as it may sound, we want him to be the one.

But of course you know how I roll. Fuck I’m still holding out hope that Colin Powell will get bored and run for president.


"and the monkey flipped the switch"

4 Comments:

Blogger OMMAG said...

Those smarty pants High-Foreheads who come with their political analysis shit don't get the fact that You and Many others can spot bullshit and think for themselves! You do not need to be told how or what to think!
Keep up the good work Greg!

1:33 PM  
Blogger curmudgeon said...

I'd vote for Powell in a heartbeat.
But Obama is a nut.
At least that's what I hear from the people he currently governs.

2:25 PM  
Blogger Xavier Onassis said...

It's still early. But I'm definitely leaning towards Obama at this point.

There would have to be some awful scary skeletons in his closet or he'd have to commit Stupidity of Biblical Proportions.

I don't want Hillary to get the nomination. Don't get me wrong, I love the Clintons! But a lot of people don't. I mean they really, REALLY don't. That's why I don't think she can win.

To thoe Clinton haters, the idea of Bill being back in the White House with no responsibilities, a lot of free time on his hands and unfettered access to the Lincoln Bedroom...well it's just more than they can take.

6:19 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Gen. Powell's window of opportunity has already closed. He should have run when his name was at the forefront. I'm not yet sold on Obama, but I like that he's running. Sometimes you gotta take your shot when it presents itself and you may only get one try.

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home