small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: overheard

Thursday, March 29

overheard


Yesterday afternoon I’m walking into the lobby of this medical building to make good on a doctor’s appointment. I’m moving real slow because walking in front of me is this really old woman and her equally old ass son.

The old woman’s all bent over holding on to her cane and the arm of her son just shuffling along. She’s talking to her son and I couldn’t help but listen in, and her conversation went something like this.
“You know that model woman that just passed? Sally was telling me that she heard on the TV that her titties were so big that they caused her pain.” “My titties hurt sometime but that’s because when I take my clothes off they tend to hang really low”


"and the monkey flipped the switch"

2 Comments:

Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

I figure it like this: you have three options. You can have perky ones.. you can have big ones.. or you can have fake ones.

Unless you have enough money to blow on surgery, it's perfectly possible to be OK with just a really good bra.

And as you know.. I oughta know.

11:31 AM  
Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

And that picture looks like it was taken in Myrtle Beach during Bike Week. You see some scary, scary shit down there if you go. Nobody over 200 lbs should be in a thong bikini (and nothing else) on the back of a Ninja. You know what I mean?

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home