small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: the running of the green

Saturday, March 10

the running of the green


As usual the annual Saint Patrick’s Day run goes by my apartment and I always stand outside and watch everybody go by. Usually I always know someone in the race and I always pay the dime for a good friend of mine to run in it every year.

She loves to run and my money goes to a good charity, and it gives me a chance to see her get all sweaty which is never a bad thing.

I’m always amazed by how friendly all the runners are and all the different types that enter these kind of events. Young, fit, fat, old, doing it for shits & grins or serious as all get out.

Every race is represented and everyone is just out there doing their thing. This year I took a few pictures and as you can see I’m all stealthy and shit cleverly hiding myself behind a bush where I hope nobody can see me. Paparazzi I’m not.

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, the bush was fucking classic.

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home