small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: sweatin the small stuff

Friday, March 23

sweatin the small stuff


From the “even pussies wear blue” department…………

Comes the story of this jerk cocksucker over in Chicago who just happens to be a cop. But before I get started I just wanna say that all my life I was taught to respect the police.

For one my father was a career cop all his life which meant I was raised around cops. I learned that cops are like everybody else in that they have their good days and bad days. But because they wear the fuckin badge they have too, and I mean have too hold to a certain standard.

That’s just the way shit is, no way around it. I watched my old man make sacrifices because he was a cop and hold his shit in check because he had too. So when I read about this cop in Chicago who couldn’t keep his shit in check, you know what I say? I say fuck you, you worthless piece of cocksucker shit and I hope you get every fuckin thing that you got coming to you.

I’m talking about this off-duty Chicago cop who after being told that he was cut off by the bartender chick, decided to beat her ass to the ground like she was some grown assed man and shit. Have you guys seen this shit? He beat the fuck out of this poor chick.

What, this muthafucker clocks in at over six feet and a good two-fifty and the bartender soaking wet is maybe five and a half feet and one hundred-fifteen pounds? Oh, then the drunk fuck after beating her ass tried to bribe and threaten her to keep her mouth shut.

All this because she refused to serve him another drink due to the fact that he seemed drunk. And don’t get me going on the bar patrons who just stood there like bumps on a frog’s ass just watching and doing nothing.

I wouldn’t be surprised that if minutes earlier these were the same gay fucks hitting on the bartender trying to get into her pants and shit. Yeah, you’re man enough to talk shit and wanna fuck her but can’t nut up enough to pull one drunk asshole off of her.

And why is it always when shit like this happens there’s always that one guy who always goes "Look, he's a good kid, a good guy, he didn’t mean nothing." Well good for you all able to talk and shit with the guy’s cock banging off your gums.

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Those people annoy me too, and the people that just because someone passes away, they instantly become a Saint. People are no just good or bad, people are people capable of pretty much anything... the whole he is a great guy os BS at this point. But Chicago cops are famous for tune ups... they are all pretty scary, violent people... maybe not all, but from y expereince (lived there for 10 years) they are used to getting away with this kind of shit al the time... Glad this guy is not going to.

I have been friends with Cops, and they are people too, they are not all bad. Lets not forget about our local douche bags that let that lady have a miscarriage right on jail.

9:34 AM  
Blogger OMMAG said...

I was wondering if you were going to comment on that Chicago cop's freaked out assault on the lady bartender.

You are absolutely right my friend!

12:03 PM  
Blogger The Northlander said...

The February 19th incident was pretty tough to watch. I grew up near that bar's location on the NW side of Chicago (on Belmont Ave.), it's usually all locals. I was very surprised the bar-flies didn't break it up sooner.

Since the beating, the bartender, owner and other bar patrons have been receiving many threats and forms of intimidation to not provide witness testimony or file charges, which were finally upgraded from misdemeanor to felony this past week.

The police officer would have been arrested sooner, but had apparently checked himself in to a hospital for alcohol treatment.

Thank goodness for video evidence. He's looking at up to 5 years in state prison at Joliet's finest!

And when they hear an ex-Chicago cop is joining their ranks, for beating a woman 1/2 his size....ha!

12:59 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

I don't give a rats ass if he's a cop or not. Ya don't go beating on the wimmen. But what pissed me off even more were the pussies that just stood there and watched. She should have taken them out with a fifth of Chivas.

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To be fair, the asshole likely had a gun, and everybody knew it. Which is why I would have grabbed a Bud Longneck and caved in the back of his head with it. They almost never break. The bottles, I mean.
And I hate it when the asshole 'brother officers' close ranks around pricks like this. The owner of that bar might as well just close the place down for awhile, between all the inspections and audits and undercover ops that are coming at him. Bet this ends up getting investigated by the Feds.

9:01 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Maybe its just me, but do any of you notice as soon as someone fucks up lately and it hits the news they run to "rehab"? What a fucking scam. Like that should be a ticket out of whatever you did. Jail won't be too good for this winner.

9:59 PM  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

You know all of it pissed me off when I watched, but what really pissed me off was the fucking ass wipes doing nothing.

I know not everyone knows how to fight but in that circumstance you get dirty and get him in the knee, balls, throat and eyes.

That shit bag needs to be treated like shit.

6:19 PM  
Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

You know, not to take anything away from all this, but there's a lot of women (I'm one) who's been beat all to hell by a guy with plenty of guys standing around who don't do shit to stop it.

Whether it's because they're too afraid to or because they're living vicariously and don't want it to stop I'll never know.

But it happens all the time. This is just a big deal because it's a cop.

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home