small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: who's your stupid friend?

Monday, March 5

who's your stupid friend?


Everyone has a friend that they enjoy hanging out with and think the world of. This might be a childhood friend or someone from the neighborhood or even someone that you know from your current social circles.

But they’re stupid, as stupid as the day is long. The noise you hear? That’s the sound of your stupid friend breathing thru his or her mouth.

If stupid was money and riches, these muthafuckers could be considered the Donald Trump of the stupid. This is the friend who when they open their mouth, you automatically cringe and roll your eye’s in anticipation of what’s coming next.

This is the friend that when the local news is doing a “man on the street’s” segment, you shoulder block em out of the way of the microphone.

Not because you’re mean, but you don’t want to see your stupid friend get their really stupid ass embarrassed on the TV. We all have a stupid friend somewhere and if you don’t? Then don’t sweat it cause it’s probably you.

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I often wonder if it is accident or talent to cause an awkward moment every time someone of this sort opens their mouths.

9:25 AM  
Blogger "The D" said...

I think I am the stoopid friend.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

*raising hand*
it's me..

"Can I ask a stupid question?"
"I never stopped you before."

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I married my stupid friend. he's my stupid husband now. Ha!

8:27 AM  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

I have found that when a smart person is in a room full of stupid people the stupid people may think that the smart person is stupid.

11:22 AM  
Blogger OMMAG said...

I've reached the age where all my stupider friends are either dead or dropped off the map.
That makes me the low man on the totem pole now I guess! Cheers.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Well Hell Michelle said...

I know who my stupid friend is! And no, it's not you :)

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home