small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: blogger meet up

Monday, April 9

blogger meet up




For anyone interested there will be a local (or not) blogger meet here in Kansas City. The details are Tuesday, April 17th Happy Hour until ????

Harry's Country Club in the River Market,
112 Missouri Ave, Kansas City, MO 64106
(NOT Harry's in Westport)


So if you’re a blogger or ever wanted to meet some of your favorite Kansas City bloggers, here’s your chance.

Fuck, you might even get to meet me if that floats your boat or someone talented and good looking like Well Hell Michelle or Tony’s Kansas City. Need more details feel free to drop me an email or whatever.

I'm sure I can think of something to tell you. And if you're a blogger feel free to add this info to your site so that the folks that play in your yard can know about it.


"and the monkey flipped the switch"

5 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

Dammit! These meetup things are always going on when I'm out of town. Hopefully one of these days the stars will align, hell will freeze over, and I'll actually be in KC when one happens. Hope you guys have fun.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Xavier Onassis said...

You know, I can be a very spontaneous person as long as I have enough advance notice.

I do believe I'll make an effort to attend this little shindig. Been thinking about sponsoring a similar event myself.

I knew if I procrastinated long enough, someone else would step up to the plate.

Thanks!

Now I know what I'm going to post about tonight.

6:24 PM  
Blogger Bikerjenny said...

Unfortunately I am far away from that city. However I will post your invitation on my blog www.bikerkiss.com/blogs/blogs to let my friends near Kansas City join the meetup.

3:16 AM  
Blogger Well Hell Michelle said...

That's the only white bra I own, and now it's spread all over the internet. I'm going to burn that damn bra and only wear pretty ones around you from now on :)

11:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I will be there, and I will go braless!

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home