small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: Nancy Grace can blow me

Thursday, April 19

Nancy Grace can blow me



If someone was to ask me who would I pick out of all the people in the whole wide world to kick in the snatch?

Before I dared an answer my first question would be could I get a good thirty foot start on that? Because the first person I’d pick would have to be CNN’s Nancy Grace.

I don’t know where this bitch came from or what qualifies her to do what she does. Nor do I care if the truth be told, but I can’t stand the sight of this bitch’s fat face.

It almost makes me wish I was some victim being interviewed by her just so I could tell her on national TV to fuck off and shut her cock hole of a mouth.

Very few people on the TV upset me like that simply because I know it’s the stupid TV. But I make an exception for Nancy Grace.

Does she actually believe that being so confrontational is impressive or the way to get results? Fuck whatever you may have done in the past and leave that cross examination shit for the lawyers and other folk of their ilk.

You kettle calling the pot black, fire starting, shrill voiced freak, what gives you the fuckin right to prejudge people or assume you know more then the fuckin muthafuckers just trying to do the job?

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

8 Comments:

Blogger Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

Holy shit, I hate that fucking skank. Her voice grates on my last nerve.
She's actually from around these parts (Calcutta, USA) and the funny thing is her prosecution record is beyond tainted, shady and corrupt.
She's definitely on my list of freebie take-outs, the skank.

4:36 PM  
Blogger GB, RN said...

Famewhore!!!

That's all I got...

8:58 PM  
Blogger Xavier Onassis said...

Her and Giraldo.

It's all about them.

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you
MM

2:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wanted so bad for the kid she was interviewing from virginia tech to tell her to kiss his alive happy ass, flip her off on camera and walk off.
--so agrees the sister

8:51 AM  
Blogger Assrot said...

She's just like Hillary. Nobody is packin' that ass and it's got her all fucked up. If, say a large black man would bend her over the Television and give here the old yard hard and long until her knees buckled, she'd STFU and act like decent folk. These psycho women ain't gettin' enough meat. Help 'em out Greg.

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She had the gall the other night to criticize NBC for running the video of the killer. OK, they deserved that, but for her to claim someone else was just sensationalizing the act???!! That's all her show is!
And yeah, she's real annoying. Please go away.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

I can't even watch her show. I want to forget about being Zen like and calm, I want to slapp the bitch so hard that my hand print ends up on the opposite side of her face.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home